skip to main | skip to sidebar

The Art of Alexia Melton

Art is really fun because you get to create whatever you want.
I am 11 years old and going in 6th grade. I love art because it has lots of pretty colors in it.

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Clown


8 1/2 x 11 colored pencil and construction paper shapes on standard copy paper.
This was an art project I had to do.
Posted by Mark Melton at 3:12 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (5)
    • ►  June (5)
  • ►  2011 (2)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2010 (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2009 (9)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2008 (10)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ▼  November (6)
      • 3 Things I Like To Do
      • My Family
      • Where I live
      • Self-portrait 1
      • Clown
      • Rain Storm
    • ►  October (1)