skip to main | skip to sidebar

The Art of Alexia Melton

Art is really fun because you get to create whatever you want.
I am 11 years old and going in 6th grade. I love art because it has lots of pretty colors in it.

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Lady Bug Art


I painted this for my mom for a Christmas Present.
Posted by Mark Melton at 4:27 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (5)
    • ►  June (5)
  • ▼  2011 (2)
    • ▼  January (2)
      • Christmas Card
      • Lady Bug Art
  • ►  2010 (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2009 (9)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2008 (10)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  October (1)